referencias



Interview Magazine August 2014
Model: Kayla ScottPhotographer: Gregory HarrisFashion Editor/Stylist: Elin Svahn

vul-va:

Palestinians have done it all. We choose resistance, always, in all its forms. We resist because it is our right. Because we are the indigenous people of the land and we have nowhere else to go or belong. Because our parents, grandparents, great grandparents and on and on are buried in this soil. Because we are right and our cause is just. We resist passively and actively. We resist violently and non-violently. It is our legal and moral right to resist with whatever means available to us against what has been accurately called “incremental genocide.” We have tried everything to gain the simplest of human dignities. We gave up our legal, historic, moral, cultural, and ethnic right to 78% of Historic Palestine in order to form a state on the remaining 22%, of which Israel cannot claim an iota of sovereignty. But Israel has never acted in good faith, choosing instead to colonize more than half of that territory in the time period when we tried to negotiate statehood. Now some Palestinians have chosen to take up arms again. Although the rockets launched from Gaza amount to firecrackers that have hurt no one, firing them makes perfect sense. If this minimal disruption of normality in Israeli lives is all we can do, then that is what we should do. If the most Palestinians can do is to make it inconvenient for an Israeli couple to enjoy a day of beach, gym and coffee shops while they tear our children’s bodies apart, then that is what we should do. These rockets are symbolic and radical assertions of an indigenous people’s unbending will to live with dignity in their ancestral homeland. They are minimal acts of self-defense of a people against whom unspeakable crimes have never ceased in over 60 years.

There are people in the world who understand what I am saying. People who have lived under the terrible, cruel, humiliating boots of another people. People who dreamed and agonized for the sweet breath of freedom and justice. Who had to fight and die for it against a vastly superior military force. That is why South Africa stands with us. Why the Irish are with us. Why Bolivia, Venezuela, Chile, Cuba, DR Congo, and others are with us. Civil societies, if not governments, in every part of the world stand with us. Thank you, we say. Thank you, our brothers and sisters for your solidarity. We shall not forget it.”

[x]

(via ard-al-burtuqal)

20aliens:

XIANG LIQING kogumarecord:

60年代の風景写真@がきんこ erthtone:

Waiting patiently.© Arnold R. Butler.2014(www.ab2ether.com)
20aliens:

the adventures of Guille & Belindaby Alessandra Sanguinetti
radiodrilltime:

internetbadgirls:

WHAT U WANT
Drip - Babe Field
Damn Son -  Le1f
Want Some Mo (ft. Hotel Mel) - Junglepussy
What You Want - Babe Field
Diet Coke - Big Momma
Fuck Texting - Junglepussy
Needful Things - Njena Reddd Foxxx
Wish You Would (ft. Princess Nokia) - Mykki Blanco
Destiny - Princess Nokia
LISTEN HERE
photo: //

LISTEN TO MY MIX
beautiesofafrique:

Ovimbundu woman, Angola
jihyelover:

Ji Hye Park & Sui He
untrustyou:

Charlie Engman eugeniouniflor:

Gilberto Gil e Chico Buarque em 1973
©